*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484300-How-was-your-weekend
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#484300 added January 29, 2007 at 1:42pm
Restrictions: None
How was your weekend>?
Jan 29, 2007

Thanks for asking, my weekend was wonderful!  For those of you just stopping in, my beloved and I got a night with our oldest and then a night alone.  Read previous entry if you wanna catch up on that..lol

Friday afternoon I left the house to meet my beloved and my sister who took J (my youngest) for the weekend.  Then we took the oldest out to dinner and did some shopping, but mostly looking.  We had fun.  We came home and played Uno with her and watched tv. Slept in the next day.  It was all rather nice.

On Sat, we got up, went out to lunch and to an auction where my fil was.  Hung out there for a bit and then went to the grocery.  Came home and my beloved and C both worked on homework. Then we took her over to my inlaws house and my beloved and I went to play bingo.  Yes, I know, 2 relatively young married people and we go play bingo on a Sat night when we don't have kids.  We live in the middle of nowhere and there isn't much to do close, we didn't have a lot of money and it's not something we've done much of.  We had fun, but it was a little odd at first, we were very lost.  I don't like being lost and so I was ready to leave pretty quick..  But for my beloved I stayed and we ended up having fun, though we didn't win any money. 

We came home, watched tv, talked to my sister on the phone about the little one and went to bed.  We ended up not going to church on Sunday because I forgot to set the alarm..normally it wouldn't have mattered bvecause having a 4 year old is like having an alarm clock...lol...

We got up, ate breakfast about 11:30, made breakfast burrito's...and they were good :)  Yummy Yummy.  Then we went to pick up J from my sister and went to the inlaws for dinner because my fil celebrated his birthday on Sat.  All in all a pretty good weekend.  I wasn't ready for today to be Monday though.  Thankfully the kids have Wed off and we can be kind of laid back and catch up with each other.  J has never been gone all weekend before and he missed us. 


I've been running around trying to catch up on blogs and emails and such so if you stopped by my port or sent me an email or anything like that I'm not ignoring you..I'll be by soon...just trying to play catch up.

blessings
V

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484300-How-was-your-weekend