*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484779-Writing-for-others
Rated: 13+ · Book · News · #1171286
Thoughts between gasps for fresh inspiration. . .
#484779 added January 31, 2007 at 6:12pm
Restrictions: None
Writing for others
I returned my art assignment for someone elseto work on. I don't really have the constitution of a writer. I don't take rejection all that well.

All the time I spent on the euthanasia paper was for naught. They refunded the client's money. A Catholic friend of the family sent word that my Catholic Church stance is out of date. Suicides can get burried in the church.

I think I need a break in writing for other people. It's annoying to think the $100 I earned in January has shrunk to $50.

My sleepiong schedule finally broke, only the wrong direction. I slept through Tuesday. Evidently, I slept through the doorbell when the computer guy came by. I think I need some time to catch up with myself. I know this is a bipolar thing I'm going through. It'll be oay, just have to keep truckin' on to get to the other side of my present predicament. Time heals a lot.
© Copyright 2007 a Sunflower in Texas (UN: patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a Sunflower in Texas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484779-Writing-for-others