*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/485248-SB-Sunday
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#485248 added February 2, 2007 at 6:04pm
Restrictions: None
SB Sunday
Super bowl Sunday and I’m not ready. I’m in it for the commercials anyhow. And sometimes, the halftime show. Well, not really, but if some sexy male rock star wants to flash some skin, I so wanna be there to see it.

Football was on at our house all season and I gave it the minimal glance. Remember, in the beginning of the season? The media raked the Manning vs. Manning thing over the coals. Turned me off. I’m a hoops girl to boot – college hoops.

I did, however, regret not watching the Bronco/Sooner game. With its tricks, skills and bazaar coaching, a Boise 43-42 win in OT must have been off the chain. How could I have fallen asleep in the first place? It’s not everyday you get to see the Statue of Liberty Play in action.

I got the play – by – play the next morning. Early. Like Shower Early; Before Coffee Early…Bryan burst into the bathroom dying to relay his commentary to someone. Anyone., and it didn’t matter that I was lathering up my hair. He was good. I regretted trading sleep for excitement. Nice and tight action like I like it. I heard you could d/l the entire game on the compie but I never did.

Scott and Colleen will be over for our SB / Bryan B-day get together. Chips n Salsa and grilled or smoked chicken. Beginning and ending with Hornsby’s …or maybe it will be cosmos. Like last year, minus the Lucky Strike Bowling.

© Copyright 2007 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/485248-SB-Sunday