*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/485467-Im-Borrowing-Kenzies-Favorite-Word
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#485467 added February 3, 2007 at 2:36pm
Restrictions: None
I'm Borrowing Kenzie's Favorite Word...
GRRRRRRRR!!!!!
BRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!


         You read it right. LOL It's ridiculously cold here, and only getting worse over the next 4 days or so. So I borrowed two of Kenzie's favorite words. They're the best to describe the situation around here right now.
         Because the bitter cold (it's going down to about 8 above tonight, and about 0 tomorrow night) brings out the worst in my joints, and a few other pains as well. And THAT gets frustrating. Hence, the borrowing of Kenzie's key words.
         And the pain doesn't stop just because I get into heated areas, either. It might after a few HOURS, I'll have to see if I can remember to notice that and comment on it here. But my knees still kill me when I'm moving to either sit OR stand. Especially when I go to stand up from a sitting or kneeling postion. They both scream.
         It has to be the extremely cold weather that put things "over the edge" on this. The last week or so, since my previous entry, was not perfect, but in comparison to a typical week, blissfully (relatively speaking) pain free. Now I'm paying for it. Bigtime.
         Well, I've got a desk to clean off, so I'll try to come back here tonight, or when I'm resting my back while cleaning off the top of this desk.

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/485467-Im-Borrowing-Kenzies-Favorite-Word