*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/483946-Time-Flies-When-The-Pain-Is-Low
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#483946 added January 27, 2007 at 3:29pm
Restrictions: None
Time Flies When The Pain Is Low
         Well, KINDA low, anyway. *Smile* I noticed it's been over a week again, since my last entry, but at least it isn't two weeks like the last time.
         I've had a few relatively easy days recently with the fibro. My legs for the most part have not hurt as bad as usual the last few days, though that pain was always present a bit at night, but in different places and not dominating things.
         The past day or so, maybe 2-3 days, my back has been the main issue. I've had a few consistent pains in different places, but not the usual major one that makes walking a painful proposition. Just bending and other similar movements.
         The only consistency I've had the last 4 days or so has been my knees after being in the cold outside air going to or from work. Once I get in the office and into the warmer air, THEN the pain kicks in (or at least the frigid air didn't let me feel it outside) and they bother me for a number of hours after that. Thankfully they've usually calmed down before I leave to come home again. Interesting thing is, after the exposure outside while coming HOME, the knees don't usually hurt as bad once I"m home as they did at work. My thinking is that there's a threshold temperature somewhere here. A "cutoff" point if you will. Below that outside temperature my knees will hurt once I'm indoors. Above it, and they aren't affected enough to hurt. I need to see if I can figure out what that temperature is. The perfect solution? A portable outdoor thermometer. *Smile*
         Kenzie's going to make appointments for both of us with a rheumatologist, and hopefully we can get some things determined with that kind of help and know more of what's going on. My dad's got arthritis, so I've been wondering for a while it that's what's bothering my joints on occasion. Maybe Kenzie and I can both find out things we didn't know before. We shall see.

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/483946-Time-Flies-When-The-Pain-Is-Low