*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/485908-Catching-Up
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#485908 added February 5, 2007 at 12:07pm
Restrictions: None
Catching Up
18 Sultan 163 B.E. - Monday, February 05, 2007

I’m going to spend the rest of the day catching up on e-mail and posts. Yesterday the only thing I accomplished before leaving for the center was to check my computer for spies and update my spy detection programs. Yes, I said programs. I’m beginning to wonder if maybe I may not be a bit paranoid about someone spying on my computer. I have a good virus protection program that also has spy detection features, but I have two free spy detection programs too.

Anyway back to the catching up. I didn’t get any of my e-mail read yesterday, so today I’m going to, at least, delete the junk in the bulk mail folders. I’ll answer anything important, but I have sever different items to catch up on before the next Baha’i month begins. The first thing I did today, of course, was compose the leading entry for Follow the Leader Journaling Contest. Next I have to respond to the entry The Truth of Fiction. I started to respond to that entry, when it was first posted, but after reading over my response I decided that I wanted to take another route. Besides yesterday was not a very good posting day. I wasn’t at home all afternoon or evening. I arrived back at the house at 9:00 p.m. PST and went to bed. I still have stuff in the house I didn’t get done because I wasn’t home.

Then I have the goals to work out for the month of Mulk (Dominion) it starts the evening of Tuesday, February 6 and ends on the evening of February 25. Then there is Ayyam-i-Ha, which begins with a party at the Baha’I center on the evening of the 25th. I’ll have to check and see what the agenda for the party is, whether or not there is going to be a gift exchange, a pot luck dinner or what. If there is a gift exchange perhaps I’ll give a coupon for a personal poem written for someone or something I can do without having to spend a lot of money. Oh, well I don’t have to worry about that until after Feast on Tuesday night. The party will be announced then and the details given to the community.

On the 3rd Friday of February is an open mic poetry reading at the West Clark County Arts Center (which reminds me I have a couple of e-mails to send about that). What else do I have to do? Look for a job. I actually bought a Sunday paper yesterday, mostly for the help wanted section and the T.V. guide, but I’ll read the paper after while and see what its got to say. The Sunday paper has a lot of human-interest stories that give me ideas for poems and stories. It also has cryptograms. It’s been a long time since I did a cryptogram, so I’m going to do a couple of those to relax. Gee I’m in a good mood today, I don’t know why I’m usually worried about bill and stuff like that. Maybe I aught to make an entry about all the weird things I worry about. That sounds like a good subject for a poem.


© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/485908-Catching-Up