*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/486584-Weight-Watchers-update
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#486584 added February 8, 2007 at 1:56pm
Restrictions: None
Weight Watchers update!
Gosh, as usual, I'm behind the power curve! But I do have some good news on the Weight Watcher's front. Last Saturday I had a weigh in and lost 1.4 pounds for a total of 3.2. I'm excited. While I can't feel it physically, it sure is a good emotional boost. This week, I don't know. It's been hard. We had a potluck at work for the Superbowl. Monday, Brent and I ate out for lunch because we went to see the Taxman and Tuesday I had a baby shower lunch I attended. All I could was cross my fingers and hope I estimated the points right. That I hope my portion sizes were reasonable. Sigh...

The Taxman! We have a new taxman this year because I was sick of going to the old one. I thought I was just another face to the old one. I like the new one. He's very personable for a taxman. We're getting 3500 back from the Feds and 600 back from the state. Thank God! We haven't had a descent return like that in YEARS. Now we can plan for a couple of short vacations this year and I don't have to worry about where the $$$ is coming from.

On the writing front, I've done A LOT of editing on Berlin and it's almost done. I need to do a reread and then send it off the editor for a copyedit. I'm very pleased with the edit.

Did I tell you I got hooked on the HBO Series, Rome? I am totally addicted. I'm catching up on Season 1 episodes now, but if anyone wants to talk ROME I'm game. I think Cesar is the bomb and Pompey is a wuss. Atia is a hoot! I can't believe the SHIT she does and gets away with. I think from season one Cesar and Atia were my favorites. I enjoyed Pullo as well. He was a bunch of fun. From the research I've done, I discovered the series is actually filmed in Rome. I'm impressed.

The boys are doing good. Brent is going to oral for Sergeant for LAPD next Monday. I'm so proud of him. Joseph is still growing like a weed, laughing and giggling. He hasn't rolled over yet, but he's close. Maybe by the end of the month he might do it. Andrew loves preschool. I think he misses me when I'm at work though. Poor thing. He likes to help me cook in the kitchen when I have a day off.

((hugs)) to all.
Steph

© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/486584-Weight-Watchers-update