*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484491-I-lost-the-superbowl
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#484491 added January 30, 2007 at 3:05pm
Restrictions: None
I lost the superbowl!
Boy, am I bummed! I asked for the superbowl off and I didn't get it. Mind you, I got it last year. Last year it was Pittsburgh and Seattle. The cousins came over and had a blast. Since my team is New England, I didn't care who won, but the cousins are big Pittsburgh fans so we routed for them.

Anyway, I remember it well. I bought like a case beer and only drank 1/2 a bottle before washing the other 1/2 down the drain. Then I said to myself: "Hey, I LOVE beer!! Why can't I drink a bottle?" 5 FEB I pee'd on the pink stick and discovered I was pregnant! haha.

This year I wanted to watch the superbowl with the hubby and family and just relax. Now I gotta' work! It just sucks. Mind you I know EVERYONE can't have the superbowl off, but I'm pretty bummed and I just needed to vent. I want Chicago to win because the Colts beat my Patriots. Haha. It's that a great a reason to win? *Wink*

So...who do you want to win and why?

((hugs)) to all
Stpeh

© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/484491-I-lost-the-superbowl