*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/487038-Look-what-I-got
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#487038 added February 10, 2007 at 12:37pm
Restrictions: None
Look what I got!
Feb 10, 2007

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **   This was given to me by Stephanie Grace


I'm like a child with a new toy!  I want everyone to see what I was gifted! 

I do tend to look at the world through rose colored glasses..at least most of the time.  I think hoping and looking for the best..giving people a chance and the benefit of the doubt is the only way for me to handle life.  That doesn't mean I'm blind to how people behave.  It doesn't mean I don't know that it may not work out that way.  But what does it hurt to give them a chance to react well.

I've been this way most of my life.  I tend to be able to see both sides of  a situation...even when and especially if I'm involved.  Sometimes this doesn't do me so well...because it makes it difficult to be mad..stay mad...and sometimes to defend myself.  I have been walked on and screwed over because of my tendency to give second chances or listen a little too long.  But even so, it's one thing I wouldn't change about me.  I'd rather be fair and not one sided. 

After I lost my parents, things were difficult.  And for a very long time I was very cynical.  I questioned everything and everyone's reasoning.  I looked mostly at the down side.  I just didn't have it in me.  I still have those moments...but I'm usually harder on me than anyone else.  God has worked in my and still is.  I'm trying to let Him...

I don't really have a point to all this.  I love the little bear...it's very sweet and a very nice tribute.

We had fun last night at my beloved's best friends house.  We played a dice game called Farkle...it may have another name but we don't know what it is..lol...Lots of laughs, lots of pizza, came in late.  E is a very nice guy who has been dealt a rather nasty lot in life sometimes but is very sweet just the same.  It breaks my heart that I can't do more than just be a friend.  Big sigh.  It's just in my nature to want to help...to want to save the world....but as our previous pastor- PK- used to tell me.  Christ has already come to save us...you ain't Him...get over the God complex.  Easier said than done.

Well, we are headed out.  Lots of running to do. We have to go to the bank, the pharmacy (J has a sinus infection-another one..ugg) and this and that...later we are going to the inlaws for dinner.

Have a wonderful day, Hug yourselves for me and remember..frown and the world wonders what is wrong with you...grin and they wonder what you've done!

I'm grateful today for the sunshine!

blessings
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/487038-Look-what-I-got