*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/487134-The-noise-coming-from-my-sisters-room
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #946502
It is my dream to one day write a book about my life, till then this is it.
#487134 added February 10, 2007 at 11:17pm
Restrictions: None
The noise coming from my sister's room
I love living in Austin, it's great and I have meet lots of new people. Having said that, I don't know how much longer I can stay in this apartment, without killing my sister. For the past two days, I have been woken up with loud moaning. I am not naive I know Sara and Roman have sex. I knew that before I moved in with them, I just didn't know how disturbing it would be to have to listen to your own sister (who sounds a lot like you) moaning for about 2 fucking hour intervals. What is really pissing me off is that I have told both of them that it bothers me to have to listen to them, and they are still not being quite. But perhaps what has made me the most upset is that Sara SERIOUSLY asked me to go stay in a hotel for Valentine's Day. Because that exactly what I want to do, I want to get out of class at 6 pm only to go have to drive to a hotel and spend the night, and be further reminded of what a pathetic loser I am, because I am spending Valentine's alone in a hotel. I don't know maybe the reason I am pissed off is because Sara (unintentionally) constantly rubs the fact that she has someone in my face. When I was dating "someone" and Sara was alone and depressed about being alone, I made a point of not ever mentioning my relationship to her, because I didn't want to upset her. This concept is evidently lost on Sara, the only times we talk it is about how in love she is with Roman, and about their wedding plans. And damn it she knows I am lonely, and that’s just cold hearted of her to continuously remind me of the fact, that she has someone and I don’t!


Yes, I know I am totally overreacting, but I just wanted to rant so that's what I did!

© Copyright 2007 Ame Perdue (UN: ame_perdue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ame Perdue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/487134-The-noise-coming-from-my-sisters-room