*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/487233-Expensive-doesnt-always-equal-good
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #946502
It is my dream to one day write a book about my life, till then this is it.
#487233 added February 11, 2007 at 2:29pm
Restrictions: None
Expensive doesn't always equal good
This morning to make me feel better, Roman made me breakfast. Breakfast included toast with about an inch of butter and caviar. That's right CAVIAR. For some reason Roman's mom keeps sending him jars of caviar in the mail from Russia (I think he must really like the stuff). Anyways as I sat there contemplating how much it would hurt his feelings if I flat out refused to eat it, I decide for some stupid reason to just go ahead and eat it. It was disgusting, first off the caviar was extremely salty, then the eggs kind of pop in your mouth when you chew them. I successfully only made it through one bite, then I had to run to the kitchen and chug down about a gallon of milk to get the awful taste out of my mouth! So I guess the lesson I learned here was just because caviar is really expensive doesn't mean its good.

P.S. Sara also learned the lesson but she made it through a couple of bites before she almost vomited on the floor. - lol


© Copyright 2007 Ame Perdue (UN: ame_perdue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ame Perdue has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/487233-Expensive-doesnt-always-equal-good