*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/487776-Another-hectic-week
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#487776 added February 13, 2007 at 1:24pm
Restrictions: None
Another hectic week
Well, I thought I'd pop and try not to be a stranger. Hehe. Yesterday, the hubby had his big interview for Sergeant for LAPD. He said he did fine, but they are still interviewing and then they have to be "banned" so it won't be for a couple of months before we see if he gets promoted.

Yesterday night we went to our favorite French restaurant, Le Chiene, to celebrate Valentine's. It was nice. I had the NY with borderlaise sauce (it's a like a garlic/herb/butter sause) It was the best thing I could come up with considering I'm doing the weight watcher thing. Sigh... So far my home scale has been kind to me, but I have to stick to the plan. It's the Weight Watchers scale on Saturday that really counts!

Tomorrow we are going to take the kids to Disneyland. I bought discount tickets through my City Club Discount, but still it was PRICEY!! Normal tix for Disneyland cost $65.00!! *Frown* Yes, your read right folks - 65 BUCKS!! My discount for adults was $58.00 and now that we have to pay for Andrew - his was $52.00. Disneyland is not for the poor, I tell you that and for that, it's a shame. Still, you see throngs of people going and it makes me wonder where the $$$ comes from, you know?

Sigh...

No word back yet on WOLF'S TORMENT. I'd really like to get going with that one. Anyway, I should be off so I can do some writing before my little guy wakes up.

((hugs))
Steph

© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/487776-Another-hectic-week