*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/488852-Another-update
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#488852 added February 18, 2007 at 9:23am
Restrictions: None
Another update
Well, I was very pleased with my results this week. I went to weight watchers and lost 2.4 pounds. *Smile* My total weight loss is now 3.8 and I'm happy. Still, I know it's going to be a long haul, but I can start to feel it in my uniform. I don't feel like such a sardine in it anymore. This upcoming week will be challenging, as there's Ash Wednesday, and then on Friday we are doing a couple's date night and Saturday Brent wants to go to Buca De Pepo for his birthday. If anything, I think a little mental prep will help.

Last Wednesday, Brent and I took the boys to Disneyland. Andrew was so good. We laid down the rules. We told him he had to hold our hands or the the carriage. He did. He wasn't a pistol as we waited in line. Thankfully, the wait in the lines weren't long - the longest maybe 15 minutes. Andrew met the height requirement for several lines so he could ride a few more rides. He did Star Tours and Buzz Lightyear but passed on Big Thunder Mountain. He said, "That's too scary, Mommy." He told his teacher his favorite ride was the sailing ship, Columbia.

We didn't get a chance to do a whole lot together because Joseph was so young, but we all rode on Storybookland and did It's A Small World. Joseph laughed his ass off on Small World. Go figure. *Laugh*

We got there at 11:30 and didn't leave until 7:30. While the tickets were a lot of $$$, it was worth it to see the smiles on the kids' faces.

As for a more personal Valentine, Brent and I went our favorite French restuarant on Monday. The grandparents came up to watch the boys. I tried the NY steak with borlerlaise butter. Yum. Brent had a Lobster Fricacise (sp?) I gave him a watch as a combo Valentine's/You did good on your promotion oral present and he got me some Saphire earrings. It was very nice. *Smile*

I finally got my 2nd evaluation back for WOLF'S TORMENT. There's more editing and recommended changes and I have to get that in by the 5th of March so I'm off to edit. Have a good one.

© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/488852-Another-update