*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/488869
Rated: ASR · Book · Children's · #1219994
An illustrated children story involving a brave little Chinese girl and a dragon.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#488869 added February 28, 2007 at 1:59pm
Restrictions: None
Page 10
"I was testing you," the dragon admitted. "And I must say that I am touched by your kindness towards someone you barely know... And for that, aside from curing your father, I'd like you to have this."

With a flick of his hand, a glowing orb fell onto the ground in front of Xiao Ling. She bent down and took the glowing, round thing and examined it. "Oh, my...!" Xiao Ling gasped, for the orb was actually a big pearl! The dragon's pearl nonetheless! Before she could express her gratitude, the dragon took to the air and disappeared beneath the clouds...

***


And so, everything ended well for Xiao Ling. Her father was cured and her family - having the magical dragon pearl - became rich and famous. And she realized that what looked bad at first, may not be so bad at all in the end.



1010101010
© Copyright 2007 Cat-Claws is 20 Years Old! (UN: cat-claws at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cat-Claws is 20 Years Old! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/488869