*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1231434-The-Artistic-Reviewers-Raffle
Rated: E · Message Forum · Activity · #1231434
3 winners! Benefit 2 generous groups! Affordable ticket price!
*Gift1**Gift2**Gift3**Gift4**Gift5* THE ARTISTIC REVIEWER'S RAFFLE *Gift1**Gift2**Gift3**Gift4**Gift5*

So... you might be thinking: this must be yet another raffle in WDC. Well, I can't say it's wrong, for this is *indeed* another raffle you find in this beloved site. So how am I going to convince you to buy my raffle tickets? Please read on...

Prize Divisions

50% goes to the winner.
20% goes to RAOK.
20% goes to "The WDC Artists Auction for Charity
10% goes to... me. *Pthb*

50%... okay, so it's standard, but we're going to aim pretty high, so 50% is equal to 250,000 GPs! *Smile* And think of all those generous groups you can benefit from this! And... well, of course... some for yours truly... *Wink*

The Winners

*Heart* #1 Roll = 50% of the pot + 1 review of my choice + a b/w hand-drawn image I made (either animal, monster, or anime-like character). To see a sample of my drawings, please visit: "Paints, Pencils, & Photoshop (P3) Galore

*Heart* #2 Roll = 2 reviews of my choice + a b/w hand-drawn image.

*Heart* #3 Roll = 2 reviews of my choice.

For the sake of not letting all you generous buyers down, I'll add more prizes to the GPs pot as written above. I'm not that good of an artist, but I think I'm not that terribly bad (my drawings won't make you puke, I promise!), and my reviews (when I'm really, REALLY serious) are usually long and detailed, covering almost 10 aspects in short stories and 6-7 aspects in poetry reviewing - for your sake, I'll go serious. *Wink*

Additional Infos

*Right* Highest ticket number's holder will receive an MB.

*Right* Donation of 20K and more will also receive an MB; the donations will be added to the pot and divided as per mentioned above.

MB, anyone? *Smile* I'll gladly give MBs to those generous donors and ticket holders in this raffle!

Generous Donators

kiyasama - 25,000 GPs
janiesjournal - 22,000 GPs
simply_complex - 30,000 GPs
Eagle~The Cowboy's Wife - 25,000 GPs
fyn - 30,000 GPs

Ticket Prices

*Dollar* Ticket Price = 500 GPs.
*Dollar* Ticket Stock = 790 Tickets.
*Dollar* Ticket Sold = 210 Ticket(s).
*Dollar* Pot Value = 237,000 GPs.

Ticket Holders

1 - lhachril *Right* GIFTED by TexansBeatTheMiamiDolphinsBy3
2 - 🦄🏳️‍🌈Sapph *Right* GIFTED by TexansBeatTheMiamiDolphinsBy3
3 - Cat-Claws is 20 Years Old! *Right* GIFTED by TexansBeatTheMiamiDolphinsBy3 THANKS! ^o^
4 - dizzyduck *Right* GIFTED by TexansBeatTheMiamiDolphinsBy3
5 - brucethomas *Right* GIFTED by TexansBeatTheMiamiDolphinsBy3
6 - SouthernDiva *Right* GIFTED by TexansBeatTheMiamiDolphinsBy3
7 - darkshadowdog *Right* GIFTED by TexansBeatTheMiamiDolphinsBy3
8 - 17 janiesjournal
18 - 23 Cemetarykat says,Bring it on!
24 - 73 shadowedheart
74 Soccie
75 🦄🏳️‍🌈Sapph
76 - 85 Momo M.
86 - 210 simply_complex
211 - 220 Eagle~The Cowboy's Wife

And so the dreaded question is: how much? I decided to put 500 GPs as the raffle fee for it's not that expensive, but not that extremely low too... We *do* want to finish this raffle fast! *Bigsmile*

And so... interested in this raffle yet? If yes, then please read the simple rules below and start buying your tickets today! ^o^

Raffle Rules

*Star* You can buy as many tickets as you like. The more you buy, the bigger your chance to win the pot! *Bigsmile*

*Star* Put the number of tickets you want to buy as your post title.

*Star* The raffle will end when the 1,000th ticket is sold.

*Star* The winner will be determined by the virtual dice. I'll post the winners around 1-3 days after the raffle closed.

*Star* Please allow 1-2 weeks for the drawings and reviews to be done. I'll try making it as high-quality as I can.

*Wink* Thanks for your support! *Wink*

5 Posts · *Magnify*
Page of 1 · per page   < >
by ~SilverMoon~  •  04-16-09 @ 5:58 am
by Eagle~The Cowboy's Wife  •  10-01-07 @ 4:36 pm
by Momo M.  •  09-12-07 @ 10:27 pm
by Cemetarykat says,Bring it on!  •  08-01-07 @ 3:50 pm
by TexansBeatTheMiamiDolphinsBy3  •  03-21-07 @ 10:41 am

Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/forums/item_id/1231434-The-Artistic-Reviewers-Raffle