*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/489229
Rated: ASR · Book · Children's · #1219994
An illustrated children story involving a brave little Chinese girl and a dragon.
#489229 added February 28, 2007 at 2:00pm
Restrictions: None
Page 5
The dragon heard the voice of the little girl and looked down. How peculiar, the dragon had thought, for usually no one dared entering his territory. And with that curiosity in mind, he swooped down like an eagle and halted just above the terrified Xiao Ling. "Why are you here, Little Girl?" he asked telepathically. "Do you not fear that I might bring you harm?"

Xiao Ling shook her head and said with shaky voice, "N-No, Mr.Dragon, I-I need to see you... For you're able to help me..."

Then the little girl started telling the whole story to the dragon. After she finished, the dragon was silent. Then he unexpectadly plucked a scale and brought it down to the girl. "I see that you are a thoughtful and filial girl... I will help you. Ask your father to eat this. He will then be cured from his ailment."



5555555555
© Copyright 2007 Cat-Claws is 20 Years Old! (UN: cat-claws at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cat-Claws is 20 Years Old! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/489229