*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/489817
Rated: ASR · Book · Children's · #1219994
An illustrated children story involving a brave little Chinese girl and a dragon.
#489817 added February 28, 2007 at 3:03pm
Restrictions: None
Page 2
But then, in the middle of her worries, she remembered a story told by The Old Man across the paddy field not a few months ago.

The Old Man had said that long, long time ago, he saw a dragon on top of The Bai Shi Mountains. The dragon was huge! As huge as the paddy field he always passed by, the Old Man had said. It had curved talons and sharp teeth. Its prongs were grand-looking gold, and its eyes were sharp silver. Its scales were also the most beautiful silvery-gold the man had ever seen...

... Ah, but they weren't only beautiful, The Old Man had said again with a knowing smile. The scales, as written in old scriptures and alike, were magical and could cure any wound or disease known to humanity!



2222222222
© Copyright 2007 Cat-Claws is 20 Years Old! (UN: cat-claws at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Cat-Claws is 20 Years Old! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/489817