*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/490217-We-didnt-make-it---LOL
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#490217 added February 24, 2007 at 12:19am
Restrictions: None
We didn't make it - LOL
         That's right. *Smile* Tuesday night, I was not able to wake up Kenzie just before 8:00 so we could watch NCIS together. So, it was a good thing I ended that blog when I did and set up the tape.
         When I tried to get her up, she would say (slightly mumbling and eyes still mostly closed *Smile* ) that she was getting up in a minute. But, by the volume and tone of her voice, I knew better. I started the tape. She woke up about 9:30. Luckily for us, Derek didn't have to go to work that night. *Smile*
         We still have to watch the tape. It will get done. That was too good a show to miss.
         The last couple days, Kenzie's left knee and ankle have still been playing up. And tonight, it's her back. Right now (12:15 AM Saturday), she's still in her recliner, and she told me that she'll probably sleep there tonight because her back is really hurting, and keeping it at something of an angle tends to often help the pain. We will see if she makes it to bed tonight, but I doubt it. She was almost asleep right before I came in here for the night. So, we shall see.

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/490217-We-didnt-make-it---LOL