*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491059-Happy-Anniversary-Sweetheart
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#491059 added March 1, 2007 at 6:56pm
Restrictions: None
Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart!
         Yep, it's been 2 years today. We've had our moments, like any couple, but I wouldn't trade what we have for anything. We have too much fun, even, and especially with the simplest things. Like playing off each other's comments. We've kept going for hours at a time on occasion that way, and loved every minute of it.
         And then there's our inside jokes that are so unique no one but us will ever understand them. I can just imagine the look on other peoples' faces when we're in our 80's and throwing those lines at each other just as we do right now. They'll chalk it up to senility or old age, and knowing how wrong they'll be will just make us laugh all the harder. *Laugh*
         Not to mention Opera's antics helping to keep us young as well. Not the least of those is the way she can be so thoroughly occupied for so long with the simplest things, like chasing a bottle cap or milk bottle cap all over the house. The simplest joys are often the best. It's a shame today's kids won't know the innocent joy of many of the toys our generation enjoyed. I love the way Tiffany gets such fun off and on from the original Jack-In-The-Box I got her at a yard sale a few years ago. She still enjoys it, and she's ten. And she loves the simple, spring-loaded plastic fire engine. Push a button and it shoots out of the firehouse door and clear across the room. Not to mention the original metal Slinky. She has a plastic one that she uses more often, but the metal one is there, too. I do keep an eye on that one, I'll admit. But the important thing is this: the simple toys todays kids will never understand or appreciate. And it's a shame. I'm glad Tiffany understands that, at least to a point, and has a definite appreciation for many of them.
         But I digress. Memory times like anniversaries can do that to a person. *Smile*

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, KENZIE!
I LOVE YOU!

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491059-Happy-Anniversary-Sweetheart