*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491466-Funny-COITUS-INTERUPTUS-slightly-graphic
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1216860
The comments and opinions of me, J_Bryon.
#491466 added March 2, 2007 at 12:13pm
Restrictions: None
Funny COITUS INTERUPTUS *slightly graphic*
So, it snowed a little last night and the weather is only going to get worse today. Knowing this all of the schools are cancelled for today and my wife chose last night that she wasn't going to go to her classes today either, even though he tech school didn't close it's doors.

My alarm woke me up at 6 AM this morning. Like usual, I hit the snooze and was savoring the extra 9 minutes of rest/sleep after which I was going to get up, take a shower and finish getting ready for work. After a couple minutes of additional sleep I feel my moving and then threw her arm over my side and onto my chest. (I was lying on my side facing away from her.) Next thing I knew I feel her hand sliding down my chest, past my mid-section and then grab my cock. Then she proceeds to attempt to bring it alive. EXCELLENT!
She then gets me hard, I throw off my clothing and then she annouces, "You're hard, I'm READY, climb on!" "Uh,OK,"I quickly retort and proceed, to...uh...well, you know!

After a couple minutes I then hear footsteps coming from the upstairs of our house. "Oh NO", I moan. To which my wife says, "Well, hurry up and finish!" I immediately go into "overdrive" and try to get her off and finish myself. I working as hard as I can when suddenly our bedroom door flies open. I abruptly pull out of my wife and sit on the bed, still between my wife's legs, and she throws blankets over the both of us. Then, in walks my youngest daughter follwed a couple moments later by my oldest daughter. Needless to say, THE FUN WAS DONE! Mr. Happy was saddened and my wife had dried up. But all is not lost, oh no, my wife whispers to me, "We can pick this up tonight!" "EXCELLENT!",I think to myself.

I really hate when we get interupted. Now I get to think about this morning and look forward to tonight ALL DAY! :) It should be rough!lol

© Copyright 2007 J_Bryon (UN: j_bryon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J_Bryon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491466-Funny-COITUS-INTERUPTUS-slightly-graphic