*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1464264-A-Letter-to-My-Children
Rated: E · Draft · Biographical · #1464264
A letter to my children about the life of me - their father.
*Readers - in order to protect the identity of my family members, as well as myself, I will not be including the actual names of anyone mentioned in the following letter. The names identified will be fictional although the stories described will be factual. *

Dear Children,

If you are reading this letter then I have indeed passed away. In all liklyhood I will have had no idea of the manner in which I died so please do not feel any sorrow over my passing. Rest assured I am well and am in heaven and in the presence of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

It is well know that while I was alive I was not always the best communicator, just ask your mother. This being said I prepared this letter some time ago during your childhood. Included in this letter will be the story of my life. I will try to describe most of my memories, not only the good but some of the bad as well. Some of this info may make you happy and proud, some may cause embarrassment while others might make you angry or resentful. I will also be including paragraphs written specifically to each one of you. Please read them carefully and know that I wrote these for you out of the deepest love and respect for you. God gave me a gift in each of you and I have always loved you all!

I was born March 4, 1974 to Sven R. and Natasha L. Green in Janesville, Wisconsin. Although I know I have been told this many, many times I can't recall my birth weight or length but I can tell you I was born at 8:27 p.m and that the day was a Monday. My parents (your grandparents) and I lived in Janesville, in a very modest apartment, for approximately 3 months after my birth.

© Copyright 2008 J_Bryon (j_bryon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1464264-A-Letter-to-My-Children