*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491567-Thursday-3107
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1207566
Musings from my mind
#491567 added March 1, 2007 at 6:25pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday 3/1/07
Good news! Thd donkey actually paid the $750 to keep him from going to jail. That's really gonna come in handy with me having to take 2 weeks off work. I had my post op appt today. X-rays look good, no sign of infection. I have a cast on my left arm up to my bicep for the next 2 weeks. Then I'll go back for a check up and to get the staples removed from the incision. Mom and I are doing fine. I don't say a whole lot. She secretly makes me nuts with her penchant for needing to state the obvious, but I try not to let it show. She does her thinking out loud. I dont think she has a clue how annoying it is, and if she does know, then she just doesn't care. She wants what she wants regardless of anyone else. I never thought of my mom as a selfish person, but I'm seeing her in a different light now. She makes "jokes" that aren't funny and the only way I can interpret them is as guilt trips. She's a travel agent for guilt trips, but at the same time, she's still my mom and I love her dearly. So, I dont say anything, and just be thankful that she's here and helping me because I could not do this without her help. I am thankful for this blog because I can let it out here when I get tired of biting my tongue. She really is a big help.

There's some massive storm systems moving thru several states. This is my prayer for all those in the path. Stay safe and God bless.

My quote today is: When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
thanks for stopping by
Curls

© Copyright 2007 purtycurls (UN: lmjinfla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purtycurls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491567-Thursday-3107