*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/492290-Sunday-3407
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1207566
Musings from my mind
#492290 added March 4, 2007 at 8:02am
Restrictions: None
Sunday 3/4/07
First of all, here's a big thank you to my friend The Monk for the merit badge. It was so sweet!

I've missed a few days, not much to talk about, just recovering still from my surgery and slowly yworking to get my strength back.

I did get a late night phone call from my out of state daughter. I don't talk about her much. She is 22, and has had a rough life so far. Too many details and way to personal to go into, but she has a heroin addiction problem. She's in jail again, so for the next couple weeks, I know that she'll be clean. She's hoping to get into a rehab program. She sounded very lucid, and as though she really does want to get away from it. I'm cautiously optimistic. I have heard this before, but I still hope that it works this time and she can get away from it once and for all this time. She already has hepatitus C, and I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I'm probably going to outlive her. I sure would like her to have some clean and sober time. If any of ya would like to offer up some prayers and smoke on her behalf, I'd sure be thankful.

My quote for today is: If you want something you've never had, you've got to do something you've never done.

Thanks for stopping by,
Curls

© Copyright 2007 purtycurls (UN: lmjinfla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purtycurls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/492290-Sunday-3407