*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491773-The-First-Day-of-Fast
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#491773 added March 2, 2007 at 12:14pm
Restrictions: None
The First Day of Fast
The month of ‘Ala (Loftiness) is a joyous occasion; however, I’m not feeling joyous or happy this morning. I’m not sure what the reason is, it could be I just need to get back on my meds or any one of a dozen other reasons. I’m not going to dwell on it, if I focus on the depression I won’t write or do anything else except sit at the keyboard and cry. I haven’t shorted the keyboard out with my tears and I have lost of stuff to write today. Actually, anything, that focuses on something else beside depression. If I write long enough and fast enough the reason will come out or the depression will go away.

Country Song Title:
Because of you my tears shorted out my computer keyboard


Well my sense of humor is still in tack so I can’t bet too depressed. Now let me see if I can find something else to make me smile. The country song title helped. Perhaps I just need to get out in the sun this morning. It’s been partly cloudy to semi-clear the past few days so that may be part of the problem. Who can be happy with clouds covering the sun?

This morning the sun is shining, the cats are taking turns sitting in the living room window and on the small table in front of it. When we arrived home from the Feast of ‘Ala last night, they wanted to go out on the back patio They’ll probably get their wish today if we return home from paying bills before sunset. If not, then they can go out tomorrow.

I’m in a little better mood now, between the silly song title and the gratitude journal entry I made I’m less depressed. I’m looking forward to going out in the sun, the wind is blowing so there is a wind chill factor, but that won’t hamper enjoying the sunshine. I’ll just put on a coat or rather a ski jacket. I got rid of all my coats because they were wool and I’m allergic to wool. At least I think that was the reason I broke out when I wore those coats.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491773-The-First-Day-of-Fast