*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491955-A-Bed-of-Roses
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#491955 added March 3, 2007 at 1:52am
Restrictions: None
A Bed of Roses
Life is a bed of roses; unfortunately, it’s a bed with thorns in it. Lately they’ve been huge thorns that penetrate all the way to the bone. They draw blood, they hurt and blooms these roses produce are multicolored, rainbow striped. Some of them are black and white, some are red and green, some are purple and yellow, some are black and blue.

I could go to bed down, because I don’t think I’m making any sense. However, instead of going to bed I’m going to continue writing even if I don’t make any sense. I’m attempt to make myself smile. The entry before this made me smile and laugh. I think I’m coming down with a cold, my throat feels like I’ve been crying all day. Which isn’t true, my mom and I went out this morning. Since I’m the only one who can drive, I was driving not crying. It’s difficult to drive and cry at the same time. It’s not difficult to drive and laugh simultaneously, but most of the other drivers on the road weren’t being funny.

Tomorrow night is a full moon, which may explain the weird mood I’ve been in lately. Other things could just as easily be the cause of my odd mood. I’m not sure what is going on with me. I could be going through some sort of midlife crisis, which means I’ll probably live to be 120 years old. A midlife crisis is supposed to occur halfway through a person’s life. I think I’ll go to bed now and try to get a little sleep. It could be that all I need is sleep and rest.

© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/491955-A-Bed-of-Roses