*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/492437-Chapter-1-Introduction
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1227324
A history of the ruling councils and the customs of the coven Red Septmeber.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#492437 added March 5, 2007 at 3:54pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 1 Introduction
Throughout history, humans have been amazed and awed by the supernatural creatures called vampires. The promise of immortality lures many from their lives, but few rarely ever find it. As most know, vampires have congregated into various sects or covens. the most prestigious of these covens is the Red September coven.
Founded in 1216 by Marcos the Elder and his son Christophe, it was at first considered by many other covens, a sham. However within six hundred years Red September had grown to immense proportions. The coven claimed houses all over Europe and America, Russia, and Asia. The House of Deliverance as they call it is situated in London. This house serves as a "mothership" for the other houses around the world. The Trinity Council makes it's home here.
There are few who can surpass the wealth and prestige of the Red September coven. To be in the coven is to know great privilige. Red September has it's hand in everything from real estate to the stock market to just about everything linked to monetary gain. These vampires are the epitome of rich. there is nothing they cannot buy and nothing they cannot own. But even so as they have had their high spots in history, they hav also had their low ones. The inquisition brought many of them to the stake and many others to the church. Some turned vigilante and others remained hidden in the shadows working their way deeper into the works.
© Copyright 2007 Leather Apron Jack Hebron (UN: thrax17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Leather Apron Jack Hebron has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/492437-Chapter-1-Introduction