*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/521965-Chapter-II-A-Brief-History
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1227324
A history of the ruling councils and the customs of the coven Red Septmeber.
#521965 added July 17, 2007 at 8:29pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter II A Brief History
Red September was founded in 1216 AD as a place for vampires to go when hunters wiped out everything they knew. It was founded by Marcos Loup-de-Coeur and his son Christophe Loup-de-coeur. According to human history there was nothing save perhaps another crusade happening in the world at this time. But contrary to history there was a war coming to fruition. A war between humans and the supernatural forces that also made this world their home. Werewolves, vampires, and ghosts were the main victims. Hunters would attack and leave nothing alive. Marcos and Christophe were born in 1125 and 1158 respectively. Bother were "embraced," to use the words of the popular White Wolf roleplaying game "Vampire: The Masqurade," on the same night, January 18, 1182 by a vampire named Bella de Auvergne, who would later become Christophe's wife. After their "embrace", little is heard about them until September 1212 when they are in command of the Splendide Armée de les Mort at the aide of the werewolf clan Loup-Garou. Leading the lycan army will be Willem de Garnet, the elder of the clan. A massive victory will be won over the humans over the next month and then, two years later, Marcos will nearly be slain in an ambush, saved only by his son's sword. They will spend the bext year and a quarter laying plans for Red September. The name was chosen to honor the slain at the battle of the of the Loup-Garou. Then in September of 1216 (again to honor the slain) Red september opens its doors to all vampires. Werewolves are allowed to join under the agreement of Willem, Marcos and Christophe that lycans will serve 5 years as soldiers.
The next 600 years are very peaceful as Red September continues to grow. In 1729, both Marcos and Christophe having gone into a preternaturla slumber 150 years earlier, the new elders decide to allow only 100 more lycans to enter the ranks of Red September. Then, redrawing the Covenant to restrict embraces, they require a thourogh investigation into every potential candidate for embrace. Red Septembers growth rate slows dramaticly until World War II breaks out. Then growth jumps enthusiasticaly. in 1945 alone over 150,000 humans were embraced. After the war cooled down growth once again slowed. Now in 2007 growth is increasing exponentialy.
© Copyright 2007 Leather Apron Jack Hebron (UN: thrax17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Leather Apron Jack Hebron has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/521965-Chapter-II-A-Brief-History