*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/493226-Life-as-I-know-it
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1216860
The comments and opinions of me, J_Bryon.
#493226 added March 7, 2007 at 5:46pm
Restrictions: None
Life as I know it
It's been a couple days since my last addition to this thing called J_Bryon: Life and Times of Me so I thought I'd take a few minutes and jot down some more trivial crap!

Well, Monday night my wife and I fornicated, had intercourse, screwed, fucked...had sex! It was good too! ;) This is how is went....if you are interested. We went to bed at about 10:15pm. Since she had hinted she was interested in have sex earlier in the evening she stripped down to nothing and hopped into bed. I got into bed with a t-shirt and my boxers. Normal attire for me and not quite normal nightwear for her.

After I turned out the lights she rolled onto her right side and faced away from me. I then proceeded to rub/scratch (which she LOVES) her butt and back. While doing that I would occasionally move my hand up over her left shoulder, across the top part of her chest and glance her left nipple. Now, if she wasn't interested in having sex, doing that would have pissed her off and probably would have gotten myself in trouble. Fortunately, it didn't. I continued on with the light scratching all over the backside of her body including her legs, more of her butt, her back, and with more of the glancing of her nipple.

After about 10 minutes of this foreplay she rolled over onto her back. Now mind you that during all of this I had accomplished the task of removing my boxers and had achieved a decent erection. With her on her back she then reached over to me and started giving me a handjob. VERY NICE! While she did that I managed to reach over to her and down to her clit. I wanted to reciprocate the pleasure, of course. To my surprise, well...not really as I knew the rubbing/scratching would turn her on, she was already VERY, VERY WET! I teased her clit for a bit. Then I would stop and, lightly but firmly, pinch her nipples! What GREAT NIPPLES she has! Areola's the size of silver dollars! I would then go back to working on her clit while now sucking and licking her nipples. Meanwhile, she continued on that handjob. I was fucking ROCK HARD by now. Guys, you know that type of hard where it almost hurts and you could probably drive nails with your dick? I was that hard! All of a sudden I felt her start to moan and breath faster. She was going to cum but I didn't want her to. So, I stopped doing anything to her and asked, "Do you want the top?" Without any hesitation she replied,"Oh YES!" I pushed back the covers, slid up to nearly the top of the bed and waited for her to get into position. She rolled onto her side, then onto her knees and then straddled my body. I then grabbed my rock hard, pre-cum oozing cock and held it for her to impale herself with. Damn, it slid right in.

She then started grinding like there was no tomorrow. I have learned that when she is on top it is best for me to put my legs together and NOT MOVE! Let her do all the work. Then, after about 20 seconds, I felt her grinding change to more of an in and out bounce. I knew what that meant. She was going to cum and cum she did! The moaning was intense. I could feel her wet pussy pulsate around my engorged cock! Now during all of the the bottom of her cervix was grinding on the head of my cock. Normally, she doesn't let this happen as it causes her too much discomfort and pain as I am just too big for her. Not this night however! This grinding was becoming just too intense for me. I was on the verge of cumming and I knew it. Normally, I need to usually grab her hips and thrust myself into her but this time I resisted. I contined to feel the impending launch of semen building and building. I didn't thrust but I did raise my hips just a bit. The sensation was soo intense. Then it happened. I could feel myself oozing cum but I wasn't having a full on orgasm. I then yelled out, "DON"T STOP!" She continued to thrash herself around, grinding/bouncing on my oozing dick and then the moment to top it off...I had my orgasm! OH MY GOD!! I tensed up and started shaking. My cum started exploding out myself and into the pussy of my wife. I couldn't move if I wanted to! I even think I blacked out momentarily! Out of breath, both of us, my wife clapsed onto my chest. I could still feel my cock throbbing in her. After a minute or so my wife rolled off my still hard dick. By then my cum had started running out of her pussy and down my shaft and started pooling in my pubic hair.

Into the bathroom she went to do whatever it is women do after fucking as I still lay there on the bed, motionless as if I were run over by a bus. My wife then makes her way back to bed and asks me if I'm ok. "Uh, I'm still catching my breath, " I force out of my spent body. By then I had started to lose my erection but I have to admit I was still semi-hard. I then manage to roll onto my side, facing my wife when I tell her that I didn't move at all during our whole session. She then tells me she came not once but twice and was almost about to cum AGAIN when she had to stop as her wrists started to give out from supporting herself against the wall. DAMN! She basically fucked herself with my dick. I did very little....and I LOVED IT! I hadn't had an orgasm as amazing, mindblowing, incredible as the one I had that night in a long time! YEAH!

Well, there you have it. This was Monday night. I know there are things that happened yesterday, Tuesday, but compared to the sex my wife and I had Monday night...NOTHING ELSE REALLY MATTERS!

© Copyright 2007 J_Bryon (UN: j_bryon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J_Bryon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/493226-Life-as-I-know-it