*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/493962-Whats-Up-With-That
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#493962 added March 10, 2007 at 12:33pm
Restrictions: None
What's Up With That?
         A couple weeks ago, my doctor said he wanted me to take my blood pressure for a couple weeks or so, then double check the accuracy of my meter by checking my pressure at a local store's meter and then mine, back to back.
         Not sure if it was the motions I had to go through to use my meter after taking the number on theirs, or if it was the fact that there was no decent space to rest my arm while sitting there, so I couldn't fully relax it, or what. But, the numbers didn't match, and were too far apart to be reasonable. I'm going to rest a couple minutes and take it again. We'll see what that does.
         But either way, I'm going to use the other option the doctor mentioned, and stop by his office so his staff can check the darn thing. I want peace of mind on this one. Sheesh.

         On to other things. Kenzie hasn't had to sleep in the recliner for a few nights now, and that's great. And so far I've had a fair reprieve from the repetitive pains I had been getting in my legs. Which is great, too. Hopefully both of us will be able to keep this up for a while without hurting like hell, or at least more than usual. We'll see what the rest of the day brings. I'll try to make an entry later on. *Smile*.

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/493962-Whats-Up-With-That