*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/495590-Im-not-sure-they-ever-stopped
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#495590 added March 16, 2007 at 8:28pm
Restrictions: None
I'm not sure they ever stopped...
... hurting last night. They have been bugging me since I got up this morning, though a LITTLE less than yesterday. But, my hunch about being in class was right. They got to be a real pain. I had taken a Neproxen before class, and it helped, but not as much as I'd hoped. I found myself keeping that right leg changing position, rubbing the knee, and so on. And on each break we took, I'd do those knee bends, about 6-9 of them or so before sitting back down. That did help for a while, but they were hurting again before the next break about two hours later. Sheesh. And they're still at it as I write this, though not as bad. I sure hope they back off before we leave for Texas on Monday. We'll see about that, I suppose.
         Kenzie's been hurting like crazy the last day or so. Even throwing her sacroilliac out of position. And, I know, I probably spelled it wrong *Laugh*. I hope she got to the chiropractor today for that one. It'll make the trip a lot easier for her.
         She just told me that she didn't get a chance to go to the chiropractor, but she's walking normally. *Smile* She said it must have snapped back into place. For her sake, I sure hope so. I'm off to do a bit of work. I'll check in later tonight if I don't end up getting tired first. Later, all!

© Copyright 2007 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/495590-Im-not-sure-they-ever-stopped