*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/496812-61-degrees-and-under-a-thunderstorm-watch
by fyn
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1216945
For meandering thoughts, and mindful walks...
#496812 added March 22, 2007 at 7:16am
Restrictions: None
61 degrees!!! and under a thunderstorm watch!
A light breeze wafting in the window. Heat's off, windows open and the 'threat' of a thunderstorm. Lovely. Wonderful. I can't wait! Seriously! 1st thunderstorm of spring. Whoo Hoo! Did you know, according to my grandmother, that with the first thunderstom the Seven Sleepers all wake up--the bee, the bat, the butterfly, the corn crake, the water-snake, the cukoo and the swallow! A bit of old New England trivia for you!

On the headline news front....I got the job! Yesterday I was given an 'offer of employment' in writing. When handed the letter in the big boss' office, I didn't hardly read it, just skipped (skep?--oughta be a word) down to the bottom line...show me the money...and they did! *grin* After I got home, I actually read the whole letter....nice ego trip, that, and I'm still flying high!

I start Monday!!! I am so psyched!

Can't believe it is SIXTY-ONE degrees out. Yesterday morning it was snowing! Big, fat, lazy snowflakes fluttering down, defiant of the fact it was the first full day of spring. Michigan....weird weather here! LOL


© Copyright 2007 fyn (UN: fyndorian at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fyn has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/496812-61-degrees-and-under-a-thunderstorm-watch