*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/496819-Thursday-32207
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1207566
Musings from my mind
#496819 added March 22, 2007 at 8:02am
Restrictions: None
Thursday 3/22/07
I took Joe into town (13 miles) to the doctor, negative rapid strep. He's got the flu. The donkey doesn't want Joe at his house if he's contagious, because they have an infant. So that means I'm home for the rest of the week. Rx for Tamiflu ordered. Halfway home, they call me on my cell. I left my library book there. ARRGH! so I drive back to the doc, get my book and drive back to my little town to the pharmacy.

They don't have Tamiflu.
They called the next closest pharmacy, nope, they're out too.
They called the next closest, out.
And the next, out

The pharmacy back IN TOWN had it, so I have to go back into town again to get it, because it has to be given within 24 hours of onset or it won't work.

This really frustrates me. With all the leave without pay I'm taking, I don't have funds to keep driving up and down the road, but it had to be done. I'm getting really worried about this next payday. This check is gonna be so small, but what can I do? I'm a mom before I'm an employee. My boss is so very understanding about me being out, which I appreciate, but financially, it's gonna be a real setback.

I hate worrying about money. I'm glad I'm getting regular payments from the donkey now, but even with that, it's still not going to be enough. I keep telling myself that I'll get through this, but I'm tired of "getting through" things. Seems like I've been doing that for so long. I've made a lot of progress financially, but this one is a real kick in the gut.

I'm ready for something good to happen to me. I will accept any thoughts, mojo sent my way for good things to happen. Thank you all in advance.
Curls

© Copyright 2007 purtycurls (UN: lmjinfla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purtycurls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/496819-Thursday-32207