*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/497790-32607
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1207566
Musings from my mind
#497790 added March 26, 2007 at 7:29pm
Restrictions: None
3/26/07
Yay! I'm back! it's been a heck of a week...actually couple of months. Let's recap, I had surgery, had my mother here to help me, guilt trips and all, I get an ear infection, my son gets the flu, and now...if that ain't quite enough yet, I had car trouble this am. ARRGH

I was very upset and panic stricken. I was shaking like a leaf. The car had power, but the motor wouldn't turn over. it just make this whirring sound. So, I call my friend, who comes and helps me get Joe to school. I call the 800 # on my service agreement, they send a tow truck, take my car and I to the dealership. The mechanic said "the motor's shot." I about passed out. He said that it's either a blown head gasket or timing chain, but he thinks its the timing chain. It's a 2003 Suzuki!!! I would have thought the timing chain would last longer than that.

Either way, it's covered under my service agreement. But...it will be next week before they can work on it. So I have a nice loaner car to drive. I was at work by 10 am, but quite rattled. I was very afraid they'd tell me that the problem wasn't covered under the service agreement. All the people at the dealership were very kind and comforting to me. I'll be writing them a nice thank you letter.

So, it's 7:30 pm and I'm ready for bed. I'm just wrung out. Nothing left. But, on the bright side, I have a car to drive, and my car will be repaired. All in all, it's not so bad. There are those who have it much worser than I do. I can't really bellyache too much.

My quote for today is : you can't help someone up a hill without getting closer to the top yourself.

Thanks for stopping by,
Curls

© Copyright 2007 purtycurls (UN: lmjinfla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purtycurls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/497790-32607