*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/497444-Busy-Busy-Day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#497444 added March 24, 2007 at 11:10pm
Restrictions: None
Busy Busy Day
March 24, 2007

Today was busy but good.  Actually it didn't start out so very busy, thankfully...it's just been busy for most of the day. 

My beloved and C left about 8:30 this morning and went to an auction.  J was still sleeping and I was just laying around.  J woke up about 9 and though his first question was "Where is my daddy?"  He did not want to eat breakfast and head to the auction to meet them.  He wanted to watch a movie.  I was in no mood to run run run right away either so we hung out at home and moved somewhat slowly.  Finally about 11 we headed into town.  He wanted a haircut-told me this morning his hair is too long-but the barber shop closes at 12 and was rather busy..so we opted to wait until next week. 

Stopped by the auction very briefly and then went to a friends At Home America party which unfortunately flopped.  Too bad too because not only did it hurt her feelings badly but it was a fundraiser for our church..she was donating all of her commission to the new sign we are trying to get.  Left there about 5:30-J and I went to Dollar General...my beloved and C came home to unload from the auction.

Went through auction stuff, did some cleaning and ordered a pizza.  I have to say that's one thing I love about where I live...even though we live in the middle of nowhere-there is a place not far from us that actually delivers out into the country. *Bigsmile*

Ate pizza, got the kids to bed, took my shower and here I am.  Not so much to tell today except for the story of my day.  Tomorrow will be emotional as I will be spending it with my sister, celebrating our mother-at least that's the plan.

Last night we watched The Client-it's an older movie-with Tommy Lee Jones and Susan Sarandon-it's one of my alltime favorites-we had rented it and it's due back...That's one of the few I could watch over and over-I"m not much for tv and movies very often...I will end up on the computer or with my nose in a book. lol

Well, I'm headed to bed.  Tomorrow promises to be emotional with some laughs within the tears I hope.  I will try to catch up on blogs next week..I"m so sorry not to have been around..just bare with me I haven't forgotten you all, and I thiank you much for your prayers and support.

hugs and blessings
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/497444-Busy-Busy-Day