*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/498253-end-of-the--month
by spidey
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1207864
If you don't have a dream, how are you going to make a dream come true?
#498253 added March 29, 2007 at 8:05am
Restrictions: None
end of the month
At the end of the month, I start to get excited and nervous. The new issue of my ezine is being prepared (or hopefully finished), and I get excited about releasing the new issue. I also get nervous that people won't like it, but that's just how I am.

I really try to have work done for the next issue by the 25th, but it rarely happens. I am proud of myself, though, for making major headway with my tendency to procrastinate. I'm getting much better at getting things done ahead of schedule (and sticking to my schedule in the first place).

So today I have to work on a few articles and CD reviews. Most of them are at least started already. I tend to work on things in bits and pieces.

I look forward to Thursdays every week because I love reading this site's newsletters. I have to admit that sometimes I just skim them, but most of the time I read through the entire thing. This week's Noticing Newbies Newsletter talked about Product Reviews. I always wanted to do one, but I have this problem where I forget books not too long after I finish them. I realized, though, that I just finished a novel a few days ago, and I still remembered it! *Laugh*

So, I wrote my first product review today:

Brimstone   (Rated: 18+)
ASIN: B000FL895W
ID #108910
Product Type: Book
Reviewer: spidey
Review Rated: 13+
  Setting:
  Story Plot:
  Length of :
  Overall Quality:
Amazon's Price: $ 7.58


I hope to write more in the future. They're easy to write. Try one! *Bigsmile*

I also turned in that application yesterday. I ended up using "safety concerns" as my reason for leaving my previous job. If asked, I can explain about my former boss in addition to the fact that I didn't feel safe walking to and from work.

Time to get to work. I hope I get everything done on my checklist today. *Smile*

© Copyright 2007 spidey (UN: spidergirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spidey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/498253-end-of-the--month