*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/503334-Interview-and-meeting-people
by spidey
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1207864
If you don't have a dream, how are you going to make a dream come true?
#503334 added April 22, 2007 at 7:55am
Restrictions: None
Interview and meeting people
I didn't get a chance to write about this earlier in the week, but my sister and I finally got the chance to interview a band we've been wanting to interview for over a year now.

Whenever we're going to interview a band we really love (like this one), we always get just a little nervous. There's always the tiny chance that although we love the band's music, they just might not be the nice, great people we think they are. That was not the case this time, thankfully. (Actually, we haven't run into that predicament yet)

We interviewed the band backstage on a staircase leading outside. I think it turned out to be a pretty good interview. After the interview, we watched the Boston band HUMANWINE perform (and got to talk to that band after the show, too). It was a really fun night.

Friday took us to a bar to see the band we're touring with, Ajar. Although the bar seemed like the typical bar, there was a great crowd that night. They seemed very into the music (which we don't see that often). So, we walked around and talked to everyone, handing out free stickers and telling them about our website/ezine. We didn't sell any merch, but we met some cool people.

Now I have to start really working on next month's issue.

Happy Earth Day! (it's my Dad's birthday, too)

© Copyright 2007 spidey (UN: spidergirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
spidey has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/503334-Interview-and-meeting-people