*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/498425-Popping-in-very-quickly
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#498425 added March 29, 2007 at 11:06pm
Restrictions: None
Popping in very quickly
March 29, 2007

This is going to be quick, it's been a long day and I want to go to bed.  But I wanted to give you an update on my little one.

J's temp is down.  He was almost normal all day today with no motrin.  Breathing was better..not great, sounds horrible...coughing so hard it hurts...allergist/asthma dr said the prednisone is doing it's job though.  They drew blood-7 vials...he did a great job during that. The best little one she's ever had do it she said.  They are checking for an immuno deficiency...we should have results next week.

We have an appt with the ped tomorrow...so we'll see what she has to say also.

My beloved took tomorrow off to go with us and then we will spend the day together tomorrow...we are looking forward to that.

Gonna sign off now, will try to get in to everyon'es blogs tomorrow

hugs
Vicky

© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/498425-Popping-in-very-quickly