*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/498613-tired-feet
Rated: 18+ · Book · Family · #1201314
Who am I, Where am I Going, and Where have I been? The story of my life!
#498613 added March 30, 2007 at 11:32pm
Restrictions: None
tired feet
March 30, 2007

Ok..so here  it is.  Pediatrician appt did very little for me...lol

We left there, went and ate at a Japanese Steakhouse-if you've never done it, you should...good food, a bit expensive but a lot of fun.

Then we went to Goodwill.  God C a few things for summer and a few odds and ends.  Then we went to another Goodwill-inlaws told us there was a big one on the west side of Indy...it was an outlet store and just let me tell you..it's a sight...lol...I'll share more on that tomorrow.

Then we drove around a bit, stopped and ate supper...yes we were at the outlet store that long...achy feet...and not just mine...lol...then went to a friends and here we are.

Good news/bad news

Good news is that I may make it to a goal of a blue month.

Bad news is very little other writing has been done.  I had contests I wanted to enter..isn't going to happen.  I had things I wanted to write...didn't happen.  Maybe next month...It just wasn't in the stars.

Tomorrow C has her first softball practice...and she is so VERY excited.  I think we are going to try to get some major cleaning done here at home...other than that no big plans.


Hope y'all are well..J is doing well...praying for results soon so we know what to do...

I'm grateful today for family time

blessings
Vicky


© Copyright 2007 hoosiermomma2 (UN: hoosiermomma2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hoosiermomma2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/498613-tired-feet