*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/498687-Things
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#498687 added March 31, 2007 at 12:55pm
Restrictions: None
Things
Well, gosh, where to start? I'm so behind the power curve. How about...

THE DENTIST

Well, my temporary crown fell off twice within a week. The dentist my salva gland was overactive and the salva ate away at the glue. Go figure. They put a rush on the permament crown and I had that put in last Monday. It was a real pain in the ass. Andrew was at DC and I take to Joseph to my MIL in Simi Valley. It was just a lot of driving around that got old. I had better things to do on my day off.

SUNDAY

It was Andrew's birthday. He had a good time. I got him a Spiderman jumper. The theme was Thomas the Train. We got him a bike w/training wheels and Andrew was very excited about that. He also got some clothes (most were too big for him because he's a skinny kid, but hey, he'll grow into them.) If anything, by the end of the day he was too excited and had a couple of moments of spoiledness. Typical, I think. Too much birthday. haha!! *Laugh*


MONDAY

Well, last Monday Joseph and Andrew had their well checks. Andrew got shots for school & his immunization, but they missed a dtp shot and he had to go back for that on Tuesday. ((hugs)) He wasn't too happy about that. Since I had to work, Daddy was on orders to cater to him that day. Thankfully, Andrew didn't want too much. A trip to McDonald's for lunch was good enough. *Smile*

Joseph developed a bit of a cough. I think he caught from me and Andrew - we were suffering from it from previous week. It broke my heart to hear him cough like that. I got him some pedicare for coughs.

TUESDAY

I had a playdate with some girls from work. It was about an hour, since Joseph got fussy for his nap but Andrew had a good time.

WEDS

I went to the local elementary school and registred Andrew for Kindergarten. I can't believe it! He starts in the fall. He has a K-garten orientation in May and an assessment test in June.

THURS

I had to take Andrew to get that dtp shot. Then I had to go to get my 4Runner serviced. Sigh... It was a busy. At work I was stuck on the non-emergency line which was non-stop. It wore me out mentally.

FRIDAY

I went to my weight watchers meeting because I couldn't go today. Good news! I lost 2 pounds for a total of 8 pounds so far. It's very encouraging. Just gotta keep it up. I can definately feel a difference in the clothes but unfortunately I'm just not ready for the next size yet. A couple of more pounds...


WRITING

Berlin is at the publishers getting a light copyedit and TORMENT is now in the Cover Copy Polish phase. I'm excited about it. I can't wait till both are ready.

I'll try to be better about my entries. If anything I really hate that my internet time gets sacrificed for other things that need to be done. There's just not enough time in the day.

Let me give a shout out to my buddy Starr Phenix who will celebrate 2 years on WDC on 4 APR 2007. If you get a chance, pop in and say "Congratulations." On 4 APR 07 I celebrate my 2 years on WDC, and it's been great. I've met a batch of wonderful people and my writing has really improved.

((hugs)) to all

Glowing Steph



© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/498687-Things