*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/495944-Another-weeksigh
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#495944 added March 18, 2007 at 10:57am
Restrictions: None
Another week...sigh...
It's been another hectic week. On my previous dental trips, the dentist discovered tooth decay on a crown over a root caneled tooth and he said I needed a new crown. So last Weds I went for that. The dumb ass goes:

"Since this tooth has a root canel and you don't have a nerve, I'll numb the gum, but you don't need a pain killer." And he went to work.

OMG, I was FEELING it after it was all done. I called in sick and popped a Vicidian. Next time, I'll make the Dummy give me some Novacaine. Grrr. *Frown*

I finally got around to watching CASINO ROYALE and I enjoyed it. I thought Daniel Craig make a good James Bond. Any thoughts on him? Anyone have a favorite James Bone? hehe

Work is work. I've been slaving over a grammar/dialogue edit for WOLF'S TORMENT. It's due to tomorrow and it's not quite ready. I asked for an extension, but I haven't heard back from the publisher yet.

I got Andrew a set of Superman sheets for his bed. He's so excited about them. hehe.

Joseph is just hanging out doing baby things. I love how he laughs - it's really deep and hearty.

Well, yesterday was my big Weight Watchers meeting. I'd lost a pound, for a total now of 6. It's definately going slow and I have to tell myself it took 9 months to put on the weight, it's going to take 9 to take it off.

I finally took advantage of my uniform voucher at work and picked up some skirts and shirts, but I hated having to go on my day off. *Frown*

Just let me give a shout out to kiyasama who recently celebrated her birthday. She's such a let go getter and full of energy. I just adore her. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIYA

Andrew's birthday is coming up. He'll be FIVE on 25 March. I can't believe it. Where has the time gone? Sigh...

That said, I got tickets to see "Thomas the Train" when he comes to town in April and I scored tickets for the Dodgers on Opening Day. We're looking forward to taking Andrew to that. Other than that, I'm just busy with work and housework. Baby had me up at 5 this morning. He's been feed, washed, and is taking a nap right now so I thought I'd steel a sec for me before I go back to the laudry. Sigh....

((hugs)) to all. Hope you all had a GREAT St. Patrick's Day. I threw a corned beef in the crockpot but didn't get a chance to enjoy it because I went to work. Brent was home with the kids and they ate it. *Smile*

One last thing - I was given a reprieve since I'm on call for JURY DUTY next week! Sigh. Could my life get anymore hectic? Monday I don't have to go but I do have to check for Tuesday. I'm kinda glad because on Monday I can go shopping for Andrew's birthday present.

Go figure. Where does the time go?
*Smile*

Glowing Steph

© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/495944-Another-weeksigh