*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/498813-040107---What-a-Rotten-Week
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1206540
Middle-Age Spread is NOT a Condiment!
#498813 added April 1, 2007 at 4:26am
Restrictions: None
04/01/07 - What a Rotten Week!
I'm so glad the week from hell is over. I went back to work on Tuesday, after my mini-vacation, and found out an irate customer that I opened an account for, was in the branch while I was off, making a BIG scene.

She was the type of customer that I knew would be a pain in the ass. I could tell when I opened the account for her. Anyway, her savings account fell below the minimum balance requirement and therefore she was charged a fee. Well, she blew a gasket. She insisted that I never told her there was a minimum balance requirement and therefore she felt that the bank she give her $10 in cash for her inconvenience.

I had to deal with her which was not pleasant. She ended-up closing her account. Good-bye! Anyway, I went to work on Thursday only to find out that internal auditors were there to do their annual audit. Surprise!

We did excellent on the audit, but there were stressful moments. Especially when they asked the tellers questions. But, it is over.

Anyway, just wanted to make a quick entry to let you know that I am still alive. I know I've been negligent, but I've been trying to re-charge my batteries, so to speak. Apparently turning 44 took the wind out of me. My week was downhill from the 25th straight through to the end of the week. Hopefully, this week I will be back on track.

Have a great day!

© Copyright 2007 Victoria (UN: vlm0325 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Victoria has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/498813-040107---What-a-Rotten-Week