*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs

Writing Links

More Links
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/499477-Weird-Weather-Wednesday
by Kenzie
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #1160028
Fibro fog, pain, writing sandwiched in between. Quotes. Sermon notes. Encouragement.
#499477 added April 4, 2007 at 9:33am
Restrictions: None
Weird Weather Wednesday
Just yesterday, the temperature got up to almost 80. That was a bit higher than usual. The rest of the week, the highs will be in the 40's and the low's in the 20's. Quite low for this time of year. Grrr. The news folks said, "Don't even think about wearing those light Spring clothes to church on Easter." The heck I won't! Easter deserves Spring colors! We'll be celebrating the risen Christ. Good Friday might be okay for dark winter colors, but on Easter we should be wearing colors that go with the celebration. Grrr.

There was another email that I wanted to mention yesterday, but I cannot find it. I know I didn't just dump it because it caught my interest. It talked about the differences in opinion about whether or not we should just quit the war in Iraq. It mentioned that Democrats keep saying that it's just a civil war over there and we have no business being involved. This email explained the complexity of the politics and killing in Iraq and that there are about six different factions fighting and wanting power.

When we think of a civil war, we - at least in the US - think of two sides, North and South. Imagine having six different groups fighting. How in the world could you ever know if your neighbor is a good guy or a bad guy?


Hubby got an email from somewhere last week about another fibromyalgia site we had never seen. Actually, it was a specific part of the site that we first saw, entitled, "Progress In Treating Fibromyalgia Is Being Shanghied By Commercial Greed" by Anne Hillebrand. Even if you don't have fibro, you might want to read this. Corporate greed doesn't begin and end with fibromyalgia medications. *Smile*

http://www.fibrofix.com/progressshanghaiedarticle.html




© Copyright 2007 Kenzie (UN: kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/499477-Weird-Weather-Wednesday