*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/500170-Between-Good-Friday-and-Easter
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1242039
A look at who Daizy is. My very first blog/journal.
#500170 added April 7, 2007 at 8:53am
Restrictions: None
Between Good Friday and Easter
Today is Saturday. The day after Good Friday and the day before Easter. Some feel that it is more or less like a day in 'Limbo'. The family and friends of Jesus were waiting for the Sabbath to get over so they could annoint His body properly for burial. The human body of Jesus was just laying there waiting for resurrection.

But I feel it is a day for further rejoicing. The split second that Jesus said, "It is finished!" and died, all Heaven rejoiced! The work had been completed! Man's Salvation was assured! Imagine the joy of the angels and especially of Jesus and God the Father as The Son was once again accepted into the Trinity and His Father's arms! (See yesterday's blog) He hadn't risen on earth, that was yet to come. But the hope for mankind had already been accomplished!

© Copyright 2007 Daizy May (UN: daizy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Daizy May has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/500170-Between-Good-Friday-and-Easter