*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS

Member Blogs

Offsite Blogs

Writing Links

More Links
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/501915-Just-Chilling-Today-and-being-chilly
by Kenzie
Rated: ASR · Book · Writing · #1160028
Fibro fog, pain, writing sandwiched in between. Quotes. Sermon notes. Encouragement.
#501915 added April 15, 2007 at 6:27pm
Restrictions: None
Just Chilling Today (and being chilly!)
Went to church this morning, of course. When we got home, I realized that I had left my sermon notes on the table. Did I mention that at our church we don't have pews? We have round tables with chairs around them, so we can drink coffee, eat donuts and take notes easily while listening to the sermon. Hubby is always good, though. Instead of eating sweets, he munches on fruit or crackers and cheese. *Smile*

Anyway, I didn't have my sermon notes. I went back to the church and discovered that all the tables had been cleared of any "junk" left on them. There were full trash bags all over the place, and I could see that most of them had some bulletins (and most likely sermon note pages, whether full or empty) in them. I really didn't want to dig in the trash.

Then I noticed one lonely bulletin on the table in the back of the church. Guess what! It was mine. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Dad. He knew I had taken quite a bit of notes, especially those margin notes *Bigsmile* and that I would want to share them.

I'll do that tomorrow, though. Okay? Check back tomorrow to find out all about it. Cliffhanger. *Bigsmile*

Oh yeah, I was going to mention that I posted two "new" items here yesterday. Well, one wasn't too new, but new to here. It's something I used to do at Easter for kids. I know, I know. Easter is over and gone this year. But I just found this piece of information in storage when we went to Texas, then I misplaced it again after we got back. When I found it again, I wasn't going to take any chances. I posted it right away. Now it will be there for next Easter. *Smile*

Here's that one:
 Hands On Learning - The Story of Easter  (ASR)
Here's something I have used for a hands-on version of the Easter story.
#1247998 by Kenzie


Then there's this one:
 Cookie-Cutter People  (E)
Who decided that people should all be the same and be treated the same way?
#1248022 by Kenzie


And now...I have to go and check on hubby's laundry.

Hey! Budroe says we're supposed to be celebrating my birthday all weekend. So, let's party!

Oh yeah. About that chilly part. It is COLD. And windy. And I'm told that there have been some snow flurries too. Poor Angela's Niece needs Praye says they've had snow in Atlanta today. What's up with that?????


A gift from Kiya

© Copyright 2007 Kenzie (UN: kenzie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kenzie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/501915-Just-Chilling-Today-and-being-chilly