*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/501920-A-busy-week
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#501920 added April 15, 2007 at 6:55pm
Restrictions: None
A busy week
Well, I wanted to get back to you sooner, but I've been so busy. Sigh...

Easter was a nice low key holiday. I took the boys to church then we went over the inlaws for dinner. Andrew participated in the Easter egg hunt. I kinda felt back for him. He was the smallest guy and got the least amount of eggs, but hey, he had a good time and that's what counts. If anything, my husband had to work that day and I missed having him around.

The next day we took Andrew to Opening Day at Dodger Stadium. It was very disappointing. Parking was crazy and it took us 1 1/2 to get into the gate. Then parking cost $15.00!! FOR A FUCKING BASEBALL GAME!! That's outrageous. I told Brent we would never park in the stadium. The Police Academy is just across the street an it is so worth it to park there and walk in. $15.00 is two plastic glasses of domestic beer!

Anyway, we parked on the hill with the THINK BLUE sign and it took us another 20 mins. to get into the stadium. Then we had the right seat pavilion with all you can eat passes. The lines were FOREVER lines. The boys went to the seats (which were packed) And I waited in the FOREVER food lines. I didn't get seated until the 4th Inning. We left in the 7th because we feared the traffic. It was a madhouse. I don't think I'll do opening day ever again. Oh, and to boot, the Dodgers lost - go figure.

The rest of the week was going to work. In fact I just finished day 6 of a 7 day stretch. Sigh... Wednesday I went to the eye doctor for my annual checkup and Thursday after work I picked up Grandma & Aunt Alma. They were going to watch the boys while Brent and I were at work. Then, I went to my Weight Watchers meeting at 5. I lost 1.2 pounds which was good but my weight went up last week because it was that time of the month. Frustrating. After that, I went to the church to take an awareness class about Child Molsters so I can teach Little Church next Fall. I was very tired that day.

The Back Cover Copy Polish is back on TORMENT and now they're working on the cover. Looking forward to that. I've got to develop a marketing plan for the book and prepare to market it which will be a challenge because I've never been serious about it before.

I just want to say "THANK YOU," to everyone who understood the frustration I felt about reviewing. I mean, quite honestly, reviewing can be nerve wrecking because you never know how the reviewee is going to take it. After all, we want EVERYONE to LOVE our babies, and sometimes some people don't understand or are receptive to feedback. It's a sad thing.


(((hugs)) to all
Steph

© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/501920-A-busy-week