*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/502546-Okay-trying-to-pop-in-here-sooner-than-I-usually-do
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#502546 added April 18, 2007 at 12:32pm
Restrictions: None
Okay, trying to pop in here sooner than I usually do.
I just want to say I am so sad to here about the tragegy at Virgina Tech. It was very senseless. Unfathomable. I was at work when I heard about it. It was about 9 o'clock PST. Everyone working the dispatching floor was shocked. I just want to extend a huge ((hugs)) to everyone at and associated with Virgina Tech. You'll be remembered in my prayers this week.

Writing wise, I got the edit back for BERLIN and I'll be looking that over this week. My good friend, Starr Phenix is updating my official website and if you get a chance, check it out and check out her work. it's at:

http://sgcardin.tripod.com

Teet (great-grandma) called earlier in the week to say she couldn't babysit on Friday when both Brent and I had to work. She isn't feeling well and she's just not up to it, which is understandable. Thankfully Brent was able to trade a day so he's off on Friday. It worked out, but on the flip side, we had planned to take Andrew & Joseph to Universal Studios today and today was the day Brent had to give up. Sigh... No worries.

Today, when I poked in my head into Joseph's mouth I spotted a 2nd tooth popping up next to the one on the bottom that all ready popped out. I was so excited. I can't believe how big he's gotten. He's rolling all over the place and sitting up unsupported. (He can't get himself into the position yet, but he'll sit there when put there.)

Later on in the day I have to go see my eye doctor so they can put new prescription lenses into my frame. I'm looking forward to it. While I'm in Simi, I'm going to catch up with a friend from work who is out on maternity leave. Shifting gears a little...

If you're interested in check out my updates to TORMENT & BERLIN, I'll be adding them to my "Going Pro" journal.


Hope your week is going great (a little more interesting that mine!} *Smile*
Glowing Steph

© Copyright 2007 StephBee - GOT Survivor (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - GOT Survivor has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/502546-Okay-trying-to-pop-in-here-sooner-than-I-usually-do