*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/502313-Tuesday-41707
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #1207566
Musings from my mind
#502313 added April 17, 2007 at 3:30pm
Restrictions: None
Tuesday 4/17/07
Good news! The cast is off today! I'm in a temporary splint, and go to see the hand therapist tomorrow to make me a plastic splint. It feels great! I got a cortisone shot in my right wrist to help with the pain I've been having from overusing it while trying to baby my left arm.

My surgeon is a cool guy. He told me to continue to baby my left arm and to not go water skiing or do cartwheels or backflips yet. I asked him if wild gorilla sex was ok, and he said it was perfect as long as there was a video!! The nurse in the room had this indescribable look on her face! We both giggled even more at her expression. I love my surgeon.

Finally today, after three days of misery, I've decided to add one more thing to list of things I'm going to be more thankful for: REGULARITY!!!!

My quote for today is: Be thankful for the things you got before you have to learn to live with out them!!!!

Thanks for stopping by,
Curls

© Copyright 2007 purtycurls (UN: lmjinfla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
purtycurls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/502313-Tuesday-41707