*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/502883-Getting-to-Know-Snow
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#502883 added April 20, 2007 at 1:12am
Restrictions: None
Getting to Know Snow
12 Jalal 164 B.E. – Friday, April 20, 2007

I have low social needs and high approval needs.

I have a high sense of openness and moderate ability to focus.

I have high emotional needs.

I rely heavily on intuition and have a high tolerance for change.

My energy is directed inward and I notice things the most people wouldn’t.

I interact with and recognize emotions in others using the right side of my brain.

I focus on the left side of another person’s face when I want to determine the way he/she feels and what he/she is thinking.

When I listen at a door, I put my right ear to the door.

The above is the results of a personality test taken at http://www.personality100.com. This result is accurate or as close to accurate as a test like that can come. I do not intend to pay for either the 100-page report or the book going into detail about my personality.


I am working on the “high approval needs” and the “low social needs” problems, with some success and some failure.

I feel that the high sense of openness is an advantage, so it doesn’t need changing. As for the ability to focus, that changes when my emotions fluctuate and when I’m either in pain or not in pain.

I am highly emotional and sometimes over sensitive. I’m working on the over sensitive part. As for being highly emotional, I write poetry and emotional reaction is an advantage in this type of writing.

I feel that intuition and tolerance for change have more to do with survival instinct than anything else. I am a survivor!

Inward directed energy could also mean spirituality. I’m working on my spirituality and relying more on God than on myself.

Noticing things that other people don’t is a good thing, especially since I write both poetry and fiction.

It’s nice to know that the right side of my brain is getting some exercise when I deal with my fellowman/woman. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get the left side of my brain to exercise. After all, I wouldn’t want one side of my brain to have more muscles than the other, it might cause my head to look lop sided.

At least now, I know that focusing on the left side of people’s faces and putting my right ear at the door, when I’m eaves dropping, are normal for me.

There are other things about me that the personality test didn’t say, at least not the free report. I procrastinate! I like chocolate and Jalapeño! My favorite drink is coffee. I don’t drink alcoholic beverages of any type. I have a tenancy to jump into projects without considering the time it will take or the consequences. I manage my time and money poorly. I have to have meat at least once a week; otherwise, I go into hunting mode (In my case, I start collecting aluminum cans until I get enough to sell to buy the meat already dressed). I have arachnophobia. My favorite cut of beef is prime rib. I am adventurous and will eat any dish that I haven’t tasted before without asking what it is, until after I’ve finished it. If I don’t like a type of food at first, I presume it’s an acquired taste and attempt to acquire it.


© Copyright 2007 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/502883-Getting-to-Know-Snow