*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/504468-Birds-and-wind
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1242039
A look at who Daizy is. My very first blog/journal.
#504468 added April 27, 2007 at 6:38am
Restrictions: None
Birds and wind
This morning as I woke all I could hear was a choir of birds singing to welcome the day, with the wind as their accompaniment. Where I live, during this time of year, there are hardly any traffic sounds. So I really do mean they were the only thing I could hear. Outside the window behind me, here in my little office, is a huge pine tree. The birds have decrescendoed to let the music of the wind swish through the boughs. A mourning dove is the soloist that occasionally adds it's harmonic tones to the hymn of the wind.

I don't know what the day has in store, but God has sent music to sooth my heart and soul. He and I will face it together, whatever it may bring. He will sustain me if it turns out not so good, and He will enjoy it with me if it is wonderful. And if it is just a regular day, well then, I have spent time with my Lord and that is always a special day!

© Copyright 2007 Daizy May (UN: daizy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Daizy May has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/504468-Birds-and-wind