*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/504688-Gratefulness-and-frustration
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1242039
A look at who Daizy is. My very first blog/journal.
#504688 added April 28, 2007 at 8:00am
Restrictions: None
Gratefulness and frustration
I am so grateful to God for the wonderful Christian parents who raised me!!! I was born into a loving, God comes first in our lives, home. I was my daddy's pride and joy. I was raised properly, I was shown love, discipline, how to treat each other and all those we come into contact with. The loving part is what I am talking about today.

I email and IM with a teenager right now who has all kinds of problems and no one seems to care.There never was a father in the home. I feel so frustrated that I can do nothing to help her. We IM almost daily over the internet and once and a while through email on WDC. I let her know I love her even though I have never met her. I tell her God loves her and even send my prayer to her through the IM. She knows about Jesus personally, but with all going on in her life has a hard time relying on Him. She wouldn't want me giving out her name so I'll call her God's Child.Please pray with me for her.

By the way, the sun is shining, the birds are singing and my son is coming to visit today! My son's 'Hi Mom' would have been sunshine enough. But God sent sunlight in my direction anyway. I hate ending with a negative thought and feeling. So I shared my warm sunshine with you. Even though 'stuff' may plague us, we can still look to the sun/Son.

© Copyright 2007 Daizy May (UN: daizy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Daizy May has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/504688-Gratefulness-and-frustration